Office of Institutional Effectiveness
Enhance institutional effectiveness through research and assessment to promote and support evidence-based planning and improvement.
- Collect, analyze and distribute institutional and other data to support university planning, management, operation, evaluation and decision making
- Support university wide strategic planning and coordinate systematic monitoring of progress on strategic goals
- Guide and support institutional wide assessment activities and the assessment activities in academic and administrative units
- Coordinate a systematic process of assuring the quality of academic programs through the support of accreditation activities and oversight of academic program review
- Coordinate and support regional accreditation activities
- Coordinate a systematic process of new program proposal evaluation and approval
Copyright 2005 - 2019, Touro University, All Rights Reserved.